Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hunting the elusive creature.

So, I've be hunting around for a different job for the last few weeks, and so far to no avail. Only the most common and skill-less ones are out and about. I have a snare waiting and ready for one that seems to be within view but, I think it sees me and and is wary about moving closer to the bait I've laid out for it.

The more common ones give even less that what I receive now and would just be a detriment to the cause. That or they are of such a degrading breed that only the young or the most in need would take on.

While my hunts have been fruitless, I have been attempting to breed my own. My skills in sector are limited, and any useful results wouldn't come about until months or (gulp) years of private study and training.

One can only hope for the best at this juncture, and press on diligently.

Tally ho and such forth.

No comments: