Friday, September 30, 2011

Idol hands are the Devil's competition.

A vista of emptiness surrounds my mind. In all directions, the vast of blanket nothingness spreads further and further. Even as my mind is wiped clean, my body is losing the ability, the will to create, to organize, to even move. I can only watch and listen, hoping all that I consume can fill this void that is slowly laying waste to my mind, body, and soul.
So many thoughts and inspirations swam within the oceans of my mind. So many visions and concepts towered and grew over the landscape of my consciousness. Encroached by the void, the oceans are drying up revealing flat, cracked, sunbaked planes. Views that before would awe and inspire are now lifeless crags of crumbling decay that molder and fill the air with putrid choking dust.

I hate writers block...

No comments: